Definition and function of cookies
What is a cookie? is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website.
Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
What types of cookies uses this website?
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies may be installed on some web pages to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics and Weborama statistics services.
- Session cookies: Session cookies only store data until the user closes the browser.
- Persisten cookies: Persistent cookies are stored by the browser and can be accessed and used in more than one session.
- Statistical cookies: Statistical analysis cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information gathered through this type of
cookies is used to measure activity of the websites, application or platform and to profile user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements to the service based on usage data..
Revocation and deleting cookies